Where Can You Buy Street Legal Buggy In Ontario I Just Bought A Dune Buggy In Missouri. It Does Not Have A Title. I Want To Get It Street Legal. Ideas?

I just bought a dune buggy in Missouri. It does not have a title. I want to get it street legal. Ideas? - where can you buy street legal buggy in ontario

I was told not to bring troops to C, because they are very strict. They told me I could be a certificate from VW, but when I "get" a party numbers on the engine or tranny framework unprecedented and / or traceble? Get a safety inspection is not really a problem for me, but if I ever threw, I want to make sure I am reliable.

2 comments:

killakat... said...

The exchange of a real car.

45 auto said...

When it is completely made from scratch> Apply for a title> If in a VW has a title from the car dealers>

Post a Comment