Kidney Stone Penis Urethra Lodged Stuck Passing A Kidney Stone?

Passing a kidney stone? - kidney stone penis urethra lodged stuck

I had my share of kidney stones in recent years, has a lithotripsy time, and some of them took my penis to rise and pull them! With my last stone, I stood on the toilet to my Johnson through the screen and tried to rock this shit. I kept pushing and pressing, is seeping a small amount of urine out, and I had the stone in the urethra hardly feel moved when it is pressed. My girlfriend says I could hear in the bathroom moaning and swearing. My previous experience with large stones, what happens is that it will spend my Johnson & Bounce on the screen! This time I just had on my penis and the tub and went into the bath. I had to push so hard on this stone, which was demolished, a few blood vessels and wept when the stone is! I felt a little strange, my gf have to listen to me, they go through and you hear a scream, as a departure from the hard stone of my penis! In other people have had experiences like this stone?

3 comments:

Gnu Diddy! said...

I had more than a dozen stones in my life, but none more important than to be able to move naturally. It seems like so much, could be a good candidate for another lithotripsy. Do you have a regular urologist? I watch every six months, because I am a former recurring. He sat UROC-K and allopurinol, and I only had small stones in them since. Also drink a lot and am cautious about the food with a lot of oxalic acid or calcium. I do not know if you've heard of all these approaches, but I think it should be mentioned.

Oh, and Flowmax, which can mainly be very good for passing a stone (or catheter for the relief of symptoms of enlarged prostate), we can relax the bladder and UT.

NIC said...

Perhaps you should investigate a doctor, why it still rocks recurrent urinary tract infections. Chronic cases can lead to kidney damage. Drink lots of water every day for at least 2 liters.

NIC said...

Perhaps you should investigate a doctor, why it still rocks recurrent urinary tract infections. Chronic cases can lead to kidney damage. Drink lots of water every day for at least 2 liters.

Post a Comment