Mesh Baby Gate What Sized Cage Is Needed For A Dutch Rabbit?

What sized cage is needed for a Dutch Rabbit? - mesh baby gate

I know that rabbits less than a Dutch breed, not dwarfs, but prety small, do not they? Anyway, I have my rabbit, clover in a cage 2x2x2 Without Borders / shelf / whatever. In his cage, his food bowl, his desire to hay / salt wheel combo is just half an inch in diameter wire (I cut (2) holes of 2x3 cm above the hay for their toys) and 3 small laps and chew his platform of peace ( cage without a wire bottom or anything, but I knew I would dig a hole in the Aspen and waste lying on the floor of the cage, there are pouting platform has needed to sweep the chips from the drain trough and the ground . There is also a hammock, 3 angles on the page, may stand. I have not started on the formation of his litter at the moment (I had a week and 3 days ago, so I gave her time to really satisfied with my first house), I can not be rented there, very often, because we have dogs and cats, and they can all jump over the barrier for children in my room.

3 comments:

lady3kgt said...

I do not know what your living conditions are, of course, if you live in a house or apartment, but you give your new rabbit cage larger than will fit. My rabbits are for the summer / autumn in giant cages, but when they come inside (moving, until I move into my new house w / a true condition of the Holiday Art Gallery) living in the basement runs, the smallest proportion of 7 feet 4 feet and about 4 rabbits. Poor performance will be in the basement in the afternoon or evening, they love to explore and really run. I hate to see something in a cage, for example, I mean, can you imagine the life of almost full time in an area which is the size of the quarter mean? Is it possible that the clover can be in a similar body in a basement or somewhere implemented? Over time, try to introduce the cats gradually and the holidays, I could not give my cats, a rat behind the rabbit, I even had cats that have great fear of them. I know my dog would be a meal of them here, but my last dog was very good / w them. Please make sureReceive your new friend, at least an hour out of his cage and a lot of attention and affection every day. Enjoy your holidays and the new love!

ThreeLit... said...

Looks like you for your rabbit much care! The cage of 2 x 2 is large enough for this size of rabbit. Clearly, much more than just the cage, the better for the rabbit, but a 2 x 2 is sufficient. You need the rabbits we run at least twice a week. We use 2 meters high, wire mesh and a small "spring" in the courtyard of our rabbits run in.

Good luck with your rabbit, it seems, is that this is a big rabbit "father"

RabbitMa... said...

2'x2 'is good for a Dutchman, but a minimum. The largest cage that you can do within reasonable limits, the better.

Post a Comment