Towel Rail Cold At Top Radiator Towel Rail In Bathroom Is Cold?

Radiator towel rail in bathroom is cold? - towel rail cold at top

Hello. Please can someone help me or tell me if I would call a plumber. Chrome ladder style radiator towel rack in my bathroom any more. It has a thermostat and turning on and off for something that sticks to the bottom. For some time it has a lot of persuasion to turn. I usually turn it on and left several times before work. Now, however, remains stubbornly cold. I think that the valve can be opened and can be locked. I have the instructions and was bleeding in the screw on top to solve, but it did not work. I hope that I have at the end, call a plumber, but do not look stupid if it something that can be easily corrected. Can anyone give me some advice. M useless at DIY, but now I'm just trying to do things for myself and learn, so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read my question. Gwen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the sticky stuff? What do you know rad with thermostatic valve (TRV), if so, remove (the valve cap to run the piece) NUT are generally large in the middle, you stand to see a bolt from the center to indicate a tug of light with clips, sounds such as putting the "heat check-rad to

Anonymous said...

the sticky stuff? What do you know rad with thermostatic valve (TRV), if so, remove (the valve cap to run the piece) NUT are generally large in the middle, you stand to see a bolt from the center to indicate a tug of light with clips, sounds such as putting the "heat check-rad to

Post a Comment