11 Days Late For Period And White Cm Period 5 Days Late,CM White Creamy/lotion, Pregnancy Test Negative Anyone Ever Had This Before?! HELP**?

Period 5 days late,CM white creamy/lotion, pregnancy test negative anyone ever had this before?! HELP**? - 11 days late for period and white cm

I round the last 27 days the last period of 10.19 time was 11.14 here, I have a pregnancy test was negative 11.17. We danced Baby 10.24 10.25 10.30 10.31 11.2 11.4 11.5 11.6. I think we should have achieved ovulation. When should I test again? On this morning to be good! If a pregnant women is new to this reading, learned what type of CM than her that she was pregnant and what is happening today seems CM UR?
YOU MAY ALSO A WOMAN who one day, when I am myself, or may be pregnant?

2 comments:

Renee Aragon said...

I had never happen to me last cycle pregnant. I had the same CM and everything. Stress (probably because the TTC could) easily take some time. Again in a few days again. They seem to have had their opinion right now, if you have a regular cycle of 27 days.
Good luck!

Baby #3 due 3/3/2010 its a boy! said...

You can ovulate later in your cycle when you know for sure because you use OPK. But if that is the case, the delay result in the period. This is not said as often as you think ... SPR, but CM is different for each person and no one is as much as we like to think it's a sign. It depends on people at different times, not much to read. Relax while it is difficult to ... lol hope you get your BFP ... Many baby dust road

Post a Comment